Introducing H.R. 2857, a bill called the Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education or "GIVE" Act. It's on it's way to the Senate and it's something you really need to know about.
Wednesday the House of Representatives passed a measure that will cost $6 billion over five years as shown below. Basically your government is telling you that you need to volunteer more in your community to help out with our bad economy. Not only do they want you to volunteer, but they want to take more money out of your paycheck to pay for these efforts. That's right. Long gone are the days of liberty and freedom folks. Either we take a stand now, or well...national enslavement here we come!
Don't want to volunteer? That may not be an option in the future as the government is also considering whether "a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people" should be developed.
(Sec. 2401) Authorizes:
(1) $100 million for the VISTA program for FY2008;
(2) $67.5 million for the RSVP for FY2008;
(3) $115 million for the Foster Grandparent Program for FY2008;
(4) $52 million for the Senior Companion program for FY2008;
(5) $500,000 for DVSA demonstration programs for FY2008; and
(6) $35 million for DVSA administration and coordination activities for FY 2008. Authorizes such sums as may be necessary for these programs and activities for FY2009-FY2012.
Education is Freedom! Join us this Thursday!
We should be AIMING AT THE ROOTS of our problems. As you can clearly see, the current federal government is one of force and coercion. This is called a "de facto" government. Take a stand for your rights and become a citizen of your original state ("de jur"). Get educated at CarolinaLiberty.com and also visit NCRepublic.org.