Current Status: -posted

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Knight Rider Sightings




As you may know, I'm a HUGE Knight Rider fan. This was of course a TV show popular back in the 80's about a computerized, talking car named K.I.T.T. Well, something you may not know is that all over the world there are fans like me who have taken their fanaticism one step further. They've actually gone out and purchased a 1980s model Pontiac Trans Am and have converted it to look just like the original K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider.

Well I would of course love to buy my very own Knight Rider replica some day. In fact, this past weekend, I spotted a few potential Knight Riders-to-be which I've pictured here. And yes, one of them I even got to drive. It was for sale and I asked to give it a test drive. Awesome! Nothing like the sound of K.I.T.T.'s big V8 rumbling around you. Perhaps someday I'll be able to afford my own when I'm not looking at buying a house ;-)

No comments: